If you may still find those who don’t learn about the best way to make Healthy Pineapple Banana Icecream come july 1st, here is the meal!
Icecream is my absolute favorite thing to eat during the summer (and winter). We sued to eat sugar and milk overloaded store-bought Icecreams but no that I know steps to make my own creamy, sweet, healthier and dairy and refined sugar-free “Nicecream”, I can relish it day-after-day! And as a secret tip I advise you to use it with these quite simple vegan chocolate chip cookies with no refined sugar!
So all you have to is a great blender as well as the sleep is history. Furthermore just a little embarrassing to write down the meal because it is just 3 components and a breeze to produce. it is really and truly just frozen bananas, frozen pineapple chunks, and some maple syrup.
Healthier Pineapple Banana Ice-cream
- 2 big frozen bananas
- Chunks of 1 pineapple, frozen
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (in the event that ready nice bananas are enough sweet for you, you are able to leave out the syrup!)
- Optional: 1 tsp turmeric (for extra kick!)
- Put all the ingredients within blender until creamy and nice
- offer and eat immediately!
Rezept in Deutsch:
25o gr gefrorene Bananen
200 gr gerforenen Ananas Stücke
3 EL Ahornsirup
(1 TL Kurkuma)
Alles mixen und sofort geniessen!